High Adhesion Black Mek Solvent MSDS , Hitachi Ink Liquid Food
1. High adhesion ink is a kind of ink which is researched and
developed specifically for printing the plastic material.
2. In the aspect of dealing with the electronic compatibility, we
use the special component to work out the problem of electronic
compatibility.To choose high adhesion ink or ordinary ink depends
on the different plastic material. There are many kinds of plastic
materials, such as PVC, PPE, PE, PP, PPR, PET, PPBO and so on.
3. There are dozens of major industrial plastics, in addition, by
adding the different additives, each plastic will derive a wide
variety of plastic varieties, so we study hard to meet the
different demands of the customers.
4. When ordinary coding ink are applied onto the plastic material,
we need to consider the compatibility of ink molecules and plastic
materials, if they are not handled properly,the ink will be easy to
drop. High adhesion ink has been greatly improved in the adhesion.
|1. Delivery Time:3-5 working days after received your payment|
|2. Payment terms:T/T or Western Union|
|3. Packing Details: A-Grade or customized packages|
|4. Supply Ability: 10000 Liters per day according to buyer's need|
|5. MOQ: 4-16 Liters for Trial Order|
|High adhesion Ink||JP-K72||1000ml|
WDD Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) printers can print easy to read text
and graphics to enable product identification on a wide variety of
substrates including: food, glass and plastic to metals and rubbers.
- High speed printing – keeps up with the fastest production environments
- Versatile – Can print on almost anything
- Flexible – Easily moved from one position to another
- Non-contact printing – enables uneven and flexible surfaces to be coded
- Superior print head technology provides better drop placement and print quality
- Automatic self-cleaning print head. This ensures that the print nozzle stays unobstructed, even on
frequent start-stop production lines